Tuesday 26 September 2017

Here Comes the Flood

Well, not really a flood, but I do intend to establish a somewhat more consistent trickle for a while.

For far more time than I should have, I have been putting effort into arguing my corner over at Craig-Land - which means that I wrote things in forum threads that I possibly should have been making into posts here.  Fortunately, that is history now since I finally got permanently banned.

And because I am environmentally aware and into recycling, I thought I should dig through what I have written over there in the past few months or so and convert the most adequate of it into blog posts.

My apologies in advance to anyone who has already seen this material.  For everyone else ... it's new for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but play nicely!

Sadly, the unremitting attention of a spambot means you may have to verify your humanity.